FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

Home Wakefield Trinity Season Tickets

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
 Post subject: Re: Season Tickets
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:24 am 
Club Coach
International Star

FIL wrote:Been told not. North stand fully sold out with ST holders apparently.

Was confirmed by the club a couple weeks ago
Northstand sold out and they’re looking at options to increase capacity there
2025 season.

Top six 2005 - Trinity.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:43 am 
Junior Player
New Signing

FIL wrote:Been told not. North stand fully sold out with ST holders apparently.

Ah ok, thanks. West terrace it is then, for the League games. (well, the occasional one I can get to, anyway!)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:19 am 
International Chairman
International Chairman

Trojan Horse wrote:Was confirmed by the club a couple weeks ago
Northstand sold out and they’re looking at options to increase capacity there
2025 season.

I thought I’d read somewhere that they were trying to increase it for this season. Might have dreamt that but it is possible.

SUPPORT SWAG...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:53 pm 
International Star
New Signing

Any idea when we get the season tickets? Via an app online or from club shop?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:31 pm 
Player Coach
Player Coach

Batleycat wrote:Any idea when we get the season tickets? Via an app online or from club shop?

January

1/10

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:17 pm 
Club Coach
International Star

vastman wrote:I thought I’d read somewhere that they were trying to increase it for this season. Might have dreamt that but it is possible.

I thought I had read that he was looking at it for 2025 season but either way if it can be done even to get another few hundred in there it would be great news.

Top six 2005 - Trinity.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:55 pm 
Club Captain
First Team Player

Trojan Horse wrote:I thought I had read that he was looking at it for 2025 season but either way if it can be done even to get another few hundred in there it would be great news.

Aren't changes going to be made for 2024 season in the North stand, in order to accommodate the sale of drinks etc ?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:37 pm 
Club Coach
International Star

phe13 wrote:Aren't changes going to be made for 2024 season in the North stand, in order to accommodate the sale of drinks etc ?

Yes of course but we are talking about changes to increase the capacity which would be much more time consuming as your looking at the structure and potential modifications.

The refreshments will be for 2024 but I think the capacity was said next season and I took that to mean 2025.

Top six 2005 - Trinity.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:46 pm 
Club Owner
Club Owner

Good to see the club sending out an email asking for details of junior ticket holders.

Provides people with an opportunity to think twice if they need the 2 freebies for the juniors and may open up more space for paying customers in the more popular areas of the ground.

I don’t really get the “owt for nowt” mentality and I am guessing that some people will “return” the junior tickets they don’t necessarily need given the ongoing news of the uptake and the situation with the North Stand in particular.

Unofficially the most boring poster on Cherry and White.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:22 am 
International Chairman
International Chairman

jonh wrote:Good to see the club sending out an email asking for details of junior ticket holders.

Provides people with an opportunity to think twice if they need the 2 freebies for the juniors and may open up more space for paying customers in the more popular areas of the ground.

I don’t really get the “owt for nowt” mentality and I am guessing that some people will “return” the junior tickets they don’t necessarily need given the ongoing news of the uptake and the situation with the North Stand in particular.

You'd hope so.

The junior season ticket was always a risky proposition and has possibly backfired a little. Maybe should have been limited to one per ticket, with additional tickets at say £30 a pop.

Don't think it's a huge issue in the Championship, and it is a one off opportunity to attract a new generation of fans. However should we be back in SL next season, then it will need to be seriously looked at. ME has done us all a favour this season, but if we are to compete in SL then we will need to return it next year.

SUPPORT SWAG...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:31 pm