FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

Home Wakefield Trinity Trinity TV

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trinity TV
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:31 pm 
Club Captain
First Team Player

wakeytrin wrote:Finally managed to log on.

How ?

Haven't had a new home for Trinity TV email.
Can't log in to my account, the facility has vanished leaving [woocommerce_my_account]
Can't log in to Trinity TV's new home it just gives an invalid password/username flag.

So.......I dunno..:/

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:42 pm 
Club Captain
First Team Player

Im the same ,when I saw this post I checked back through all my junk/spam mail and have had nothing sent to me .Will be calling into shop for tickets for game and have a chat and see if they can help me out.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:52 pm 
Player Coach
International Star

Try clicking on https://trinity.mysportsonline.uk It should take you to the right page to begin the process, I think. There is a menu option on the top left (looks like a set of lines). Click on that and there is a sign in option.
Try clicking on https://trinity.mysportsonline.uk It should take you to the right page to begin the process, I think. There is a menu option on the top left (looks like a set of lines). Click on that and there is a sign in option.

EVENTUALLY, WE'LL WIN SOMETHING, ,MAYBE, IF I'M STILL ALIVE THEN

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:02 pm 
Player Coach
Club Captain

Slugger McBatt wrote:Try clicking on https://trinity.mysportsonline.uk It should take you to the right page to begin the process, I think. There is a menu option on the top left (looks like a set of lines). Click on that and there is a sign in option.

This worked for me yesterday.
Slugger McBatt wrote:Try clicking on https://trinity.mysportsonline.uk It should take you to the right page to begin the process, I think. There is a menu option on the top left (looks like a set of lines). Click on that and there is a sign in option.

This worked for me yesterday.

Wakefields roller coaster ride continues.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:09 pm 
Club Captain
First Team Player

Tried it earlier from Yosemite Sam link on page 2, it just gives invalid username/password flag

Mebbe my change your password email is stuck in the ether or something

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:14 pm 
Player Coach
International Star

Upanunder wrote:Tried it earlier from Yosemite Sam link on page 2, it just gives invalid username/password flag

Mebbe my change your password email is stuck in the ether or something

You sign in using your email, not your username, which is different to the old Trinity TV.

EVENTUALLY, WE'LL WIN SOMETHING, ,MAYBE, IF I'M STILL ALIVE THEN

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:16 pm 
Club Captain
First Team Player

Tried both, makes no difference..:)

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:26 pm 
Player Coach
Club Captain

I didn't received an email either, so I tweeted the club and they told me to send my email address to the email address on the notice on the club site, they sent me a link to login and change my password. The site looks good

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:03 am 
Club Captain
First Team Player

djcool wrote:I didn't received an email either, so I tweeted the club and they told me to send my email address to the email address on the notice on the club site, they sent me a link to login and change my password. The site looks good

Thanks ill try that , im missing the site ,think it is a great move by the club .

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:26 pm 

I just clicked on the link to Trinity TV and when my login didn't work I just went through forgotten password process. Quick and Simple.

A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:55 pm