FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

Home Hull FC Leeds at Home

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Leeds at Home
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:59 am 
Club Coach
Club Captain

Dave K. wrote:I don't want to hear any negativity today, let's enjoy this win, players deserved that today, hopefully gives us some confidence for the rest of the season.

Well done everyone.

Correct 1 to 17 immense Balmforth outstanding hope we give him another year and it's not too late. Ligi and Laney best games for a long time, Ashworth and Eseese continue to impress. Fash captain marvel fired up and some big hits and runs. Carlos just wish he'd stayed fit he's a fantastic player but just too many muscle injuries. Reynolds has impressed me personally gets us round the park. Martin and Moy have very bright futures.

Always the Optimist never the Pessimist. Glass Half full not half empty man me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:01 am 
Club Coach
Club Captain

bonaire wrote:i agree and with regard to Balmforth all we asked was that he was given a chance and a run in the team.
Looks like that will happen now so lets see what he can do because the difference at dummy half was plain to see today for even the doubters

Jesus I'm actually agreeing with you :lol: :lol: shows you what a win can do :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:12 am 
Club Coach
Club Captain

Who's JC come in for this week tough call that, agree on Danny he told me weeks ago when he first did it he was struggling playing jabbed up, so surely we leave him out again this week with a week off after the Warrington game. Balmforth has to be 1 of the 2 hookers, Smith and Danny fighting for 20/25 minutes off the bench for me. Can see JC playing instead of Smith but can Balmforth do a full 80 yet.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:15 am 
Player Coach
Club Captain

Ellam wrote:Who's JC come in for this week tough call that, agree on Danny he told me weeks ago when he first did it he was struggling playing jabbed up, so surely we leave him out again this week with a week off after the Warrington game. Balmforth has to be 1 of the 2 hookers, Smith and Danny fighting for 20/25 minutes off the bench for me. Can see JC playing instead of Smith but can Balmforth do a full 80 yet.

Chan??

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:15 am 
Club Owner
Club Owner

Ellam wrote:Who's JC come in for this week tough call that, agree on Danny he told me weeks ago when he first did it he was struggling playing jabbed up, so surely we leave him out again this week with a week off after the Warrington game. Balmforth has to be 1 of the 2 hookers, Smith and Danny fighting for 20/25 minutes off the bench for me. Can see JC playing instead of Smith but can Balmforth do a full 80 yet.

Jake Connor :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:16 am 
Player Coach
International Star

Cartright off the bench for me I think, or starts instead of Scott. Think Lane played better than him, so keeps the starting berth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:18 am 
Club Owner
Club Owner

Seriously though, I'd be looking to try and keep Chan, so getting him playing and enjoying himself.

For me it would be Sutcliffe, Scott or maybe rest Aydin.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:26 am 
Club Coach
Club Captain

I'd be asking Wigan if they want to loan Chan for the rest of this year and next but highly unlikely they will.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:28 am 
Player Coach
Club Captain

With having a week off after this week do we give Jed a full two weeks training before bringing him in?or possibly move Scott back to centre in place off Sutcliffe ( who is playing poorly IMO) and start Chan in the second row and have a bench of Ashworth, Aydin, Cartwright and Balmforth.?
Agree on Houghton, give him another couple of weeks.

OLD FAITHFUL

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:36 am 
Club Coach
Club Captain

RockNRolla wrote:With having a week off after this week do we give Jed a full two weeks training before bringing him in?or possibly move Scott back to centre in place off Sutcliffe ( who is playing poorly IMO) and start Chan in the second row and have a bench of Ashworth, Aydin, Cartwright and Balmforth.?
Agree on Houghton, give him another couple of weeks.

Yes possibly agree with you give him a week or two to settle in and train, agree on Sutcliffe had a mare till his tackle at the end.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:41 am