FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

Home Hull FC Leeds at Home

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Leeds at Home
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:55 am 
Club Captain
Fringe Player

I thought moy was terrific as was balmforth,how tony smith overlooked them especally balmforth when you were struggling so badly for sp long beats meWell done..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:00 pm 
Fringe Player
Fringe Player

I missed the game on tv as was at hospital visiting my mam and on leaving,I got a lift down with a city fan….he said I can hear the crowd at me and I said yeah they winning and he just said..hope the w@nkers haven’t messed up new pitch…I said they won’t as it’s a known fact football is more damaging…I then got a gob full off him slagging fc off and only thing I could say was f**k off as I walked out the door.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:34 pm 
International Star
Academy Player

The games afoot wrote:I missed the game on tv as was at hospital visiting my mam and on leaving,I got a lift down with a city fan….he said I can hear the crowd at me and I said yeah they winning and he just said..hope the w@nkers haven’t messed up new pitch…I said they won’t as it’s a known fact football is more damaging…I then got a gob full off him slagging fc off and only thing I could say was f**k off as I walked out the door.

It’s not really a ‘known fact’ a groundsman said it once and now everyone repeats it to fit their narrative.

Also, the football club just paid for the new pitch, so even if they did do more damage, they’re paying for all the repairs anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:39 pm 
Fringe Player
Fringe Player

Airlie Street wrote:It’s not really a ‘known fact’ a groundsman said it once and now everyone repeats it to fit their narrative.

Also, the football club just paid for the new pitch, so even if they did do more damage, they’re paying for all the repairs anyway.

So that gives him the right to have a go at me does it.Got your City season pass yet?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:38 pm 
Academy Player
New Signing

The games afoot wrote:So that gives him the right to have a go at me does it.Got your City season pass yet?

If city have paid for the new turf, suppose their in there rights to be questionable. Not the guy who gave you the lift.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:46 pm 
Fringe Player
Fringe Player

Not this argument again.

The SMC are responsible for the running and upkeep of the stadium and should pay for any repairs and improvements.

If the city owners insist on being the owners of the SMC then that is their problem.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:23 pm 
Player Coach
Player Coach

The games afoot wrote:So that gives him the right to have a go at me does it.Got your City season pass yet?

Seems like he got a decent bite to be fair.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:02 pm 
International Star
International Star

The games afoot wrote:I missed the game on tv as was at hospital visiting my mam and on leaving,I got a lift down with a city fan….he said I can hear the crowd at me and I said yeah they winning and he just said..hope the w@nkers haven’t messed up new pitch…I said they won’t as it’s a known fact football is more damaging…I then got a gob full off him slagging fc off and only thing I could say was f**k off as I walked out the door.

Be the last lift he offers you

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:44 am 
Fringe Player
Fringe Player

bonaire wrote:Be the last lift he offers you

Was the lift in the hospital from 11th floor to ground floor.Was having a right pop.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:46 am 
Fringe Player
Fringe Player

WIZEB wrote:Seems like he got a decent bite to be fair.

True but head was up me arris anyway after visiting my mam.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:55 pm