FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

Home Halifax Panthers Squad 2024

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 550 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 55  Next
 Post subject: Re: Squad 2024
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2024 4:43 pm 
First Team Player
First Team Player

faxcar wrote:As you know Charlie Graham was meant to be announced on the same night as Eden’s departure but got delayed.
Visa issues sorted for the other?

Not sure on that one tbh , not heard anything, hoping it’s a prop though.

He’s still here , just not sure if we’ve signed him or not .

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2024 9:08 pm 
International Star
Club Captain

Listenup94 wrote:Not sure on that one tbh , not heard anything, hoping it’s a prop though.

He’s still here , just not sure if we’ve signed him or not .

Yes, strange that he’s been trialing / training with us for a few weeks and be pictured alongside Matthieu Pons at the training ground (which must be recent since he only joined last week ) that the club haven’t made their minds up unless it’s the visa rumour.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2024 9:55 am 
International Chairman
International Star

Wonder why Keighley released Charlie Graham? They're top of the table having just beaten money bags Oldham, and Graham featured scoring a try.

Anyway, if it works out with him and Pons, I see Ben Tibbs's days being numbered. He's been really poor this season (and last tbf).

AM I RIGHT? I'M NOT WRONG!

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2024 10:48 am 
International Star
First Team Player

Maybe because he has been offered to play at a slightly higher level his contract allows him to leave Keighley if the offer comes up.
I’m sure all players have a clause to allow them to leave if a higher league club wants them.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2024 11:39 am 
International Chairman
International Star

Faxlore wrote:Maybe because he has been offered to play at a slightly higher level his contract allows him to leave Keighley if the offer comes up.
I’m sure all players have a clause to allow them to leave if a higher league club wants them.

Good point, but it appeared he was simply released with Finny saying this: "We’ve been keeping an eye on Charlie and what’s been going on with him so when he became available, we moved pretty quickly to get him in. "

AM I RIGHT? I'M NOT WRONG!

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2024 12:00 pm 
International Star
First Team Player

We have signed Francois Dorce Hantz

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2024 12:06 pm 
First Team Player
First Team Player

Listenup94 wrote:Figured out who the French prop is who was pictured at the members only night ( cos I’m weird ) francois hantz from Avignon , some highlights on you tube from a couple of years ago looks just like what we need .

Clears throat , does a little cough , raise one eyebrow roger mooreesq, picks up the teachers apple and breathes on it , rubs it on his lapel grabs his coat and walks off into the sunset .

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2024 4:28 pm 
International Star
Club Captain

Listenup94 wrote:Clears throat , does a little cough , raise one eyebrow roger mooreesq, picks up the teachers apple and breathes on it , rubs it on his lapel grabs his coat and walks off into the sunset .

So it’s finally over the line and explains why he was first seen at the club get together members thingy whatever it was called a few weeks back and in the training ground picture previously posted.

Looks like the other union fly half guy isn’t staying.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2024 8:24 pm 
First Team Player
First Team Player

faxcar wrote:So it’s finally over the line and explains why he was first seen at the club get together members thingy whatever it was called a few weeks back and in the training ground picture previously posted.

Looks like the other union fly half guy isn’t staying.

Maxime rostog is still here but only 19 , not sure on his signature but highly rated in local spheres as is Francois hantz

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2024 10:08 pm 
International Star
Club Captain

Listenup94 wrote:Maxime rostog is still here but only 19 , not sure on his signature but highly rated in local spheres as is Francois hantz

And that’s the reason I was wondering if he would not be staying.

Been here the same time as Hantz but not yet offered a spot which for Fax you would have thought would be in the halves where we already have 3 and how he would get a chance to show anything.

Still think we might need another centre especially if you take the Leeds lad out and maybe another prop especially if Hantz turns out to be pantz.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 550 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 55  Next

It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:57 am