FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

Home Hull FC Castleford Away

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: Castleford Away
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 7:56 pm 
Junior Player
New Signing

bonaire wrote:i did say if the club decide to keep him on.Still the best defensive back the club currently have.
30 is young the way the clubs recruitment seems to be going

Mr B -there are, amongst the many lows of this season, some positives. It’s a microcosm of life but to dredge up all the negatives is not good in a team, in work, in a family, in life. Imagine if Simon Grix does that every day we would sink even lower and you could fill your boots. We have a new coach, from a new DoR, some promising youth in a season with no relegation. How lucky we are to be garbage this season. That’s positive spin and keeps me and my immediates off the Prozac. We need a good attitude in the trenches it’s how battles are won

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 8:10 pm 
Player Coach
Club Captain

Location: Drypool Bridge - watching out for invaders from the East.
TnT wrote:Mr B -there are, amongst the many lows of this season, some positives. It’s a microcosm of life but to dredge up all the negatives is not good in a team, in work, in a family, in life. Imagine if Simon Grix does that every day we would sink even lower and you could fill your boots. We have a new coach, from a new DoR, some promising youth in a season with no relegation. How lucky we are to be garbage this season. That’s positive spin and keeps me and my immediates off the Prozac. We need a good attitude in the trenches it’s how battles are won

Well said that man. There are those who look at the opportunities which are being presented and those (and I don't need to name them) who's sole purpose in life seems to be to knock the club at every opportunity.

JOHNNY WHITELEY - A TRUE RUGBY LEAGUE LEGEND

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 8:31 am 
Club Owner
Club Owner

Is this rumored 17 (from the Cas board) better than our 17, I don't think it is? Think its down to confidence, coaching and effort, why they will probably will win.

Hoy
QQ
C. Hall
Wood
I. Senior
Milnes
McShane
Hall
Horne
Westerman
El-Zakhem
Mellor
Hill

Robb
Namo
Putt
Watts

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 9:07 am 
International Star
Club Captain

Dave K. wrote:Is this rumored 17 (from the Cas board) better than our 17, I don't think it is? Think its down to confidence, coaching and effort, why they will probably will win.

Hoy
QQ
C. Hall
Wood
I. Senior
Milnes
McShane
Hall
Horne
Westerman
El-Zakhem
Mellor
Hill

Robb
Namo
Putt
Watts

That's a poor 17 that if playing anybody other than London or ourselves would likely get 40+ put past it without scoring much in return.
Unfortunately, our 17 is also poor, and not just poor but also lazy and unfit, so I think Cas win this one in a terrible game.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 10:08 am 
New Signing
New Signing

Dave K. wrote:Is this rumored 17 (from the Cas board) better than our 17, I don't think it is? Think its down to confidence, coaching and effort, why they will probably will win.

Hoy
QQ
C. Hall
Wood
I. Senior
Milnes
McShane
Hall
Horne
Westerman
El-Zakhem
Mellor
Hill

Robb
Namo
Putt
Watts

Hoy, Qareqare and Senior will be the main difference. Too much pace for Hull to handle in that backline. Forwards don’t look great for Cas admittedly but can still see them getting a cricket score just going wide.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 1:59 pm 
Fringe Player
Fringe Player

Moy starts

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 2:18 pm 
Player Coach
Club Captain

Yeah heard similar. No Walker or Martin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 2:21 pm 
Player Coach
International Star

Barron on the other wing then. Had a feeling he would be in for Martin anyway after Grix pre match conference

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 2:37 pm 
International Board Member
International Board Member

walker is made of balsa wood

The poor man's bonaire

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 2:52 pm 
Club Owner
Club Owner

Jake the Peg wrote:walker is made of balsa wood

Ironic that he's out injured again yet the player he's replaced is lining up against us and will no doubt score a try or two.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 25  Next

It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 2:05 am