FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

Home Leeds Rhinos A lot of kids out there

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
 Post subject: Re: A lot of kids out there
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:41 pm 
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sir Gregory ParsloeP wrote:Take the point but Cameron Smith has his hands on the ball more than our halves or FB this year so he is a spine player at Leeds.

He should watch that LF, Yeo at Penrith he is often second receiver, gets deep into the line before passing.class act.

Next year for me Cam Smiyh needs to speed up his passing and need 2 halves that at times tell him to get out of the way.

Agree, I think it's come to the point where he has become a spine player because of the complete dearth, especially of late, of natural organisers. Next year that should be sorted and I'd like to see him try to play through the line more. He's not without size and if he can develop a round the back offload he can set himself apart from many of his peers in the English game.

Post subject: Re: A lot of kids out there
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:50 pm 
Club Captain
Club Captain

Sir Gregory ParsloeP wrote:I’m a McCormack fan but you can’t play him at SL level and I don’t think Rohan Smith will. He is nowhere near ready.

You are probably right. I really like the way he plays - not the same as Danny Mags but offers a real running threat and skilful too.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27

It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 1:13 am