FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

Home Halifax Panthers BATTLE FOR THE PLAYOFFS

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: BATTLE FOR THE PLAYOFFS
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:58 am 
International Star
Club Captain

Greg Florimos Boots wrote:........

faxcar wrote:
I’ll bow to your obvious superior knowledge of the subject seeing that you and Greg are among the biggest t*ssers on here without actually having a pair of balls between you.:lol:

I see you have been trawling :lol:

And if your going to quote people put it in context.

Which was a response to another jibe of which you and miserybusiness were party to on this occasion.

Quote "Masturbating scarecrows don't do as much clutching at straws..."

The context of that comment was in a rugby league setting of clutching at straws when commenting and not real life as was the reply and in that setting I do think in your comments about rugby you are one of the biggest "t*ssers on here.

I have no knowledge or interest in what you do or don't do in your private life whatsoever and to be clear I don't want to be anywhere near you in person ever and for the sake of the forum and other members a request has been mentioned by more than one person for a moderator to step in which you yourself also mentioned so let him do his job.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:03 pm 
Club Coach
International Star

faxcar wrote:faxcar wrote:
I’ll bow to your obvious superior knowledge of the subject seeing that you and Greg are among the biggest t*ssers on here without actually having a pair of balls between you.:lol:

I see you have been trawling :lol:

And if your going to quote people put it in context.

Which was a response to another jibe of which you and miserybusiness were party to on this occasion.

Quote "Masturbating scarecrows don't do as much clutching at straws..."

The context of that comment was in a rugby league setting of clutching at straws when commenting and not real life as was the reply and in that setting I do think in your comments about rugby you are one of the biggest "t*ssers on here.

I have no knowledge or interest in what you do or don't do in your private life whatsoever and to be clear I don't want to be anywhere near you in person ever and for the sake of the forum and other members a request has been mentioned by more than one person for a moderator to step in which you yourself also mentioned so let him do his job.

There was no need to trawl because I remembered exactly where it were as it was the first time you made the insults personal. At that point with a lack of moderation you have carried it on with personal insults made to multiple people who post on here. Stick to MSN or whatever kids are using nowadays if that is what you are wanting to do and let the grown ups have a civilised disussion where its ok to have another opinion without someone throwing their teddies out of the pram.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein

"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:39 pm 
Club Captain
First Team Player

Greg Florimos Boots wrote:There was no need to trawl because I remembered exactly where it were as it was the first time you made the insults personal. At that point with a lack of moderation you have carried it on with personal insults made to multiple people who post on here. Stick to MSN or whatever kids are using nowadays if that is what you are wanting to do and let the grown ups have a civilised disussion where its ok to have another opinion without someone throwing their teddies out of the pram.

No he hasn’t, just another false narrative from you , this is how it is , you and tony fax want to portray a negative light on the club , whether it’s the board the coach or whoever and if anyone stands against the negative narrative you try to beat them down , it’s not gonna happen, you will never be allowed to dictate or spout lies , you will be called out and held to account , it will never end .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:13 pm 
Club Coach
International Star

faxcar wrote:
My follow up question was, "Was the prediction made on Total Fev Fans?"

Which still remains unanswered and talking of predictions and Total Fev fans just remind everyone here what you predicted and said on there before our recent home game against them, anything you'd prefer not to be known?

Its just a really weird the direction you are going with this. Yes, the prediction was made on TRL just like I make predictions on there for all of our games or standings. As for before the home game without checking I imagine saying I thought we would get beat but shock, horror, so did most people. Why would I prefer that not to be known? Strange, really strange, it's not like its some huge secret that I post on there. This obsession you seem to have with myself and TF is a tad worrying just because we hold a different opinion to you.

Edit just checked and I predicted Fev to win along with the 9 other people who also made predictions. :shock: String me up because I thought we would lose to the best team in the league by some distance after we were in such great form. :lol:

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein

"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:50 pm 
Club Captain
First Team Player

Greg Florimos Boots wrote:Its just a really weird the direction you are going with this. Yes, the prediction was made on TRL just like I make predictions on there for all of our games or standings. As for before the home game without checking I imagine saying I thought we would get beat but shock, horror, so did most people. Why would I prefer that not to be known? Strange, really strange, it's not like its some huge secret that I post on there. This obsession you seem to have with myself and TF is a tad worrying just because we hold a different opinion to you.

Edit just checked and I predicted Fev to win along with the 9 other people who also made predictions. :shock: String me up because I thought we would lose to the best team in the league by some distance after we were in such great form. :lol:

I remember my prediction which was of course unsurprisingly laughed at by the negative brigade

IGNORE
Halifax vs featherstone. : Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:43 pm
With selection of the final 17 for Wembley up for grabs and having watched the Sheffield game back im sticking my head on the block and saying we beat fev in a close game . A backs to the wall performance will be required but we will ride it out and win .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:51 pm 
International Star
Club Captain

Greg Florimos Boots wrote:Its just a really weird the direction you are going with this. Yes, the prediction was made on TRL just like I make predictions on there for all of our games or standings. As for before the home game without checking I imagine saying I thought we would get beat but shock, horror, so did most people. Why would I prefer that not to be known? Strange, really strange, it's not like its some huge secret that I post on there. This obsession you seem to have with myself and TF is a tad worrying just because we hold a different opinion to you.

This is what you decided to include in your "grown up" "discussions" about our club that the other 9 didn't say and the direction is really weird alright but it's the direction you went in where in one way or another you slagged off just about everybody so lets get it out there.

The Blues Ox.
About our players: “ I don't see you have anything to worry about in the slightest. We have a bunch of players who certainly won't want to get injured for the following week.”

About the coach: “We have a coach who will say the right things in the build up regarding places been up for grabs, we also have a coach that likely already knows his wembley team and someone having a worldy would not change that.”

About our fans:
Wolfey Rovers said:
“Not surprising with the amount of moaning that Fev are in town on the fax Facebook. Sounds like they aren't opening the north stand and fax are fearing for their lives.”

The Blues Ox.
“Ive just seen the thread you talked about. My favorite comment is now avoiding the game because they don't want kids to hear the expletives that come out of Fev fans mouths. Erm all I can say is that they must not stand anywhere near our "barmy army" every week then. I thought I were told old to learn new swear words but it turns out I were wrong.
"

In which your favourite comment was about some of our women and children who didn’t want to have their kids exposed to the foul language of a group of Fev fans and might choose to stay away.

Followed up by likening the “barmy army” to the same small group of scum that follow Rovers and have a good old laugh about it.

That’s why when you go and post things like that about our players, coach, women and children and barmy army on another forum just to cosy up and kiss ass to Fev in a rugby league sense your a t*sser.

As regards to obsession it's you that keeps mentioning me and I respond, you were told not to include me in your posts and chose not to. :CRAZY:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:03 pm 
Club Captain
First Team Player

faxcar wrote:This is what you decided to include in your "grown up" "discussions" about our club that the other 9 didn't say and the direction is really weird alright but it's the direction you went in where in one way or another you slagged off just about everybody so lets get it out there.

The Blues Ox.
About our players: “ I don't see you have anything to worry about in the slightest. We have a bunch of players who certainly won't want to get injured for the following week.”

About the coach: “We have a coach who will say the right things in the build up regarding places been up for grabs, we also have a coach that likely already knows his wembley team and someone having a worldy would not change that.”

About our fans:
Wolfey Rovers said:
“Not surprising with the amount of moaning that Fev are in town on the fax Facebook. Sounds like they aren't opening the north stand and fax are fearing for their lives.”

The Blues Ox.
“Ive just seen the thread you talked about. My favorite comment is now avoiding the game because they don't want kids to hear the expletives that come out of Fev fans mouths. Erm all I can say is that they must not stand anywhere near our "barmy army" every week then. I thought I were told old to learn new swear words but it turns out I were wrong.
"

In which your favourite comment was about some of our women and children who didn’t want to have their kids exposed to the foul language of the a group of Fev fans and might choose to stay away.

Followed up by likening the “barmy army” to the same small group of scum that follow Rovers and have a good old laugh about it.

That’s why when you go and post things like that about our players, coach, women and children and barmy army on another forum just to cosy up and kiss ass to Fev in a rugby league sense your a t*sser.

Tbh he’s crossed so many lines I think he’s passed the point of reason the fact he’s in bed with the fev fans the same fev fans who put my mate in a coma or covered it up shows me what type of man he is .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:11 pm 
Club Coach
International Star

You both making idiots of yourselves and both need to grow up.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:17 pm 
Club Captain
First Team Player

Are you angry greg ? You have no idea lad , if it was up to me that pub in Fev where they all sniff coke n brag about putting fax fans in wheelchairs wouldn’t exist so don’t loving come on here you two faced prick playing the loving sympathy card , loving spineless two face nice person .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:18 pm 
Club Captain
First Team Player

I’m past the point of caring and couldn’t give a flying f what happens from this point forward, Greg florimos boots the blues effing ox goes on the fev fans page and behaves like he’s friends with them , he’s a god damn sight more positive on there than he is on here , and I can’t stand two faced cowards , you wanna get in bed with a fan base who covers up attempted murder whos fans regularly boast about anti social behaviour who’s owner is charged with serious assault that’s up to you , there’s some things a little bit more important than rugby league . You’re a disgrace , a complete and utter embarrassment.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:20 am